1. 70 cups of coffee contains enough caffeine to kill a 160 lb. man. This amount of caffeine can trigger heart palpitations.
2. 13 consecutive shots can be lethal. Because alcohol is a depressant the area in the brain controlling basic life functions like breathing and heart rate begins to shut down.
Read this post that went viral 7 Ways to Build Muscle.
3. Too much liquid in general can be dangerous as well. It takes a lot of water intoxication of around 6 liters causes brain cells to swell leading to headaches, seizures, coma , and even death in extreme cases.
4. 48 teaspoons of your favorite seasonings at once is enough to trigger this reaction leading to seizure or coma or even death.
5. Stick your head under water or simply hold your breath and it takes around 4 minutes without oxygen to cause severe brain injury and at 6 minutes you can die.
Read this fun post ! Lose Weight While You Sleep !
However in extreme cases, some deep divers have been able to hold their breath for over 20 minutes.
6. Cherries can also deprive you of oxygen. Don’t bite into one. 1 or 2 grams of cherry contains enough cyanide to take you down.
These cyanide ions inhabit the enzyme coxidase causing your cells to use oxygen.
7. It takes about 8000 feet above sea level before our body can no longer utilize the limited oxygen. This is known as the “death zone”.
8.Being too tall can kill you. In the 1930’s Robert reached 8 feet 11 inches.
This height put severe stress on his circulatory system and put pressure on his bones and he died at the young age of 22.
9.If you are worried about your pet’s life you may have heard not to give them chocolate.
The chemical in chocolate “theobromine” can also kill us too, though our bodies metabolize, theobromine more effectively with 1000 mg/kg being lethal to humans, which is the equivalent of 85 full size chocolate bars at once.
10. You have to eat 22kg of marijuana to be at risk of death, smoking weed to overdose takes a huge amount.
It would take smoking 680 kg in 50 minutes to die from weed. This explains why there hasn’t been one death linked to consuming too much marijuana.
11.Blasting some amazing music maybe fun as well just don’t go above 185 db the amount of air pressure from this may boast your lungs and can even have an adverse effect on your heart.
That’s going to be our share for today guys. Leave me some comments below amd please share this post with your family and friends. Bye and take care.